20 Pet Parents and Their “Children” Who Adore Each Other Beyond Belief
Sometimes, pets and their humans are matches made in heaven. Some fall in love at first sight, some grow closer over time, others bond over a shared interest in video games. And some just vibe together — pretty much the same as how human relationships work.
Bright Side adores animals just as much as the next guy, so we collected 20 photos of happy pets and pet owners to brighten your day.
1. “Too hot to leave this pup in the car, so dude tucked him in while in the store.”
2. You can see the love in her eyes.
3. “Elly at our wedding”
4. “Jax is 13 years young, he can’t walk very far nowadays but would be heartbroken if we didn’t take him for a walk. So we pull him in his wagon!”
5. “My boyfriend did NOT want a cat. This is my boyfriend watching cat TV together with the cat.”
6. “Snacks is really shy, but he wants to say, ’Hi’ anyway!”
7. “Our animals always squeeze in a quick cuddle when we play video games.”
8. “Found him on the adoption page. First night at home from the shelter. Happiest adoption photo ever!”
9. “Get in loser, we are going to eat hair!”
10. “The moment my rescue finally let my fiancé hug him. It took over 2 years.”
11. “An old TV repurposed into a cat bed for my cat’s birthday.”
12. “I like to give my lizard good role models.”
13. “My cat snoozing on a sofa I crocheted for her.”
14. “When I come home from work he tries to make sure I can never leave him ever again.”
15. “It’s an honor to third wheel my husband and cat’s relationship.”
16. “Ferret selfie. Didn’t go as planned but it will do.”
17. “After this pic was taken, Auntie opened up her sweater and the dog crawled inside.”
18. “Caught me an 80 pounder.”
19. “Living our best life!”"
20. It was picture day at doggy daycare today. She’s all looking like, “Wish you were here!”
Are you a dog or a cat person? Share photos of your pets with us in the comments!
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.