20 Pets Who Show Their Feelings So Well We Understood Them Without Even Trying
Pets show their emotions just like humans do, sometimes by a simple look, and other times by their actions. Although they can’t speak, they sure know how to get a reaction out of us, and we surely know what they want. Pets can sense our feelings just as we can sense theirs — it’s inevitable, especially because they know how to get under our skin with their preciousness.
Bright Side gathered some images that will have you relating to your own pets’ emotions whether they’re happy, sad, or excited.
1. “He was purring the entire ride home.”
2. “I told him he couldn’t take his chicken outside.”
3. Mommy of 8 boys and 1 girl.
4. “Poor Kevin doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together.”
5. “Whenever I bring my dog to work he insists on sitting in my desk chair all day.”
6. Lovin’ this million-dollar smile
7. When you realize that waiting in the car is even worse than waiting at home.
8. Miss Sassy is looking a little suspicious. She’s hiding something.
9. Someone looks meowprised.
10. Posing for a picture after getting rescued. Oh, and eating a couple of fries.
11. “Honey has the smile of an animal who has never had one single complete thought in their entire life. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.”
12. He obviously didn’t get all the snacks, so he decided it was time to get them by himself.
13. “He refuses to move his paws away from my arm.”
14. It’s his 10th birthday, and he’s in for some treats!
15. “My favorite hobby is to sleep and look cute.”
16. “A snowflake got in his eye...”
17. “Walked into my room one day and found my cat asleep like this.”
18. Little puffball just wants to go puff at home.
19. He makes this same face when the vet takes his temperature
20. “Got my first pup ever yesterday!”
Can you tell your pets’ feelings just by looking at them? Share some pictures with us!
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!