15 Feel-Good Pics That Are Worthy of a Thousand Smiles
Taking photos might increase how much you enjoy a positive experience, says a study. Whether the majority of people know about this or not, the truth is most folks love to snap pictures, especially when something heartwarming happens. And thanks to cellphone cameras, we have whole online communities full of wholesome moments that were caught by a camera lens.
Bright Side went online to find a few of the most adorable images on the Internet and we gathered them here for you.
1. “The cat with my boyfriend after we returned home from a week-long trip.”
2. ’’My kid had his foot resting on his other leg.’’
3. “Mom and dad fell asleep watching the news.”
4. ’’I was having lunch with my mom and this gentleman was having coffee with his late wife.’’
5. “Pippet fell asleep in this blanket so I fanned out the tail and made her a merpuppy. I regret nothing.”
6. ’’My grandma turned 90 today. Every morning she goes to McDonald’s for coffee, and today they had a party for her.’’
7. ’’8 months ago, our son, who was mostly wheelchair-dependent, got a support dog. I think we can conclude that together they succeeded.’’
8. ’’After 9 years of being my best friend, he gets to be my best man.’’
9. ’’This picture of my parents never actually happened. These are 2 separate photos that fit perfectly together.’’
10. ’’I live abroad. My grandparents called me to urgently check the security cams of my house back home. Turns out they called so I could see them standing with a heart and waving at me.’’
11. ’’Nimbus leveled up from crinkled tissue to supermodel.’’
12. “Grandma had surgery on her wrist and couldn’t do her own hair so my grandpa did it for her.”
13. ’’I adopted a kitten for my cat. It’s going well.’’
14. ’’My graduating class and our 92-year-old classmate.’’
15. “My brother has Down syndrome. My wife and I let him hold our baby today and here is his look when we gave her to him.”
Which one of these heartwarming situations has given you the biggest smile? Have you offered or received a random act of kindness from a stranger lately?