14 Gods of Engineering Who Will Make You Laugh With Their Solutions
Usually, we have 3 options when something in our household breaks: we can call a professional to fix it, throw it away, or try to fix it ourselves. The first 2 are definitely not an option for the heroes of our article. Our folks see every broken thing as a new challenge and find the most inventive solutions to overcome it.
We at Bright Side adore the courage our heroes bring to fixing ordinary things, and we want to share their stories with our readers to get them inspired and have a good laugh.
1. “All this to repair a gutter.”
2. “Clogged the toilet and my mother-in-law digs up this plunger from the basement.”
3. “A whole new meaning to putting a Band-Aid on the problem.”
4. Clever cooling technique
5. “Good. Now I get to learn how garages work.”
6. “Needed the fan higher up.”
7. “When you don’t have time to learn how to knit but you want your tea to stay warm. Yes I cut a hole in a beanie.”
8. That should fix it.
9. “Custom door ding protection”
10. “My sis-in-law told my brother, “Use those DIY books and fix the chair!” Done.
12.“Saw this gem in Bellingham, Washington.”
13. “Couldn’t be bothered to wait for the blind to be delivered.”
14. “Here is my little piece of heaven!”
What was the most innovative way that helped you to solve a problem?