15 Coincidences That Never Seem to Stop Getting in Our Way
Sometimes we stumble upon a series of random events that are so coincidental that they make us wonder how it’s even possible. And even though such occurrences are mathematically meant to happen, we often get excited when we witness a happy accident.
Bright Side loves coincidences because it serves us as a reminder that the world is not that huge after all.
1. “My girlfriend’s socks perfectly matched the floor today.”
2. “My parents went to an art shop on their vacation and saw a drawing that looks like me.”
3. “I found some candles at work today that matched my nails.”
4. “This TV uses the same picture as the puzzle I’m about to buy.”
5. “By complete coincidence, the trees along this street matched the colors of the buildings.”
6. “The letters in these signs that went out coincide with the letters that did not.”
7. “This random car matched the color of my nails.”
8. “I found a sneaker print in concrete that matched the shoe I was wearing.”
9. “These cupcake papers match my sister.”
10. “I lost my hat about a month ago. I found this homeless man who found it. What a coincidence.”
11. “The color of my wife’s shoes matches this bag of chips.”
12. “Discovered this old chocolate box in my attic, just so happens that the best before date is actually my 3rd birthday (20/03/92).”
13. “My cup color perfectly matches the color of sunset.”
14. “When the sheets match your dog”
15. “I work in a kitchen and everyone says I look like the guy from Ratatouille. Every minute.”
Have you ever witnessed a similar coincidence? Share your stories with us in the comments.