15 Nature Glitches That Left Us Feeling Dumbstruck
If you’ve never seen an albino raccoon, didn’t know there were green meteors, and have a hard time believing there are giant pink and orange moths, then we’re glad you’re stopping by. We have these and many other awesome things to show you, so buckle up for a wild ride.
We at Bright Side love nothing more than to surprise you, and this time, we’ve gathered some examples of when nature got a little bit carried away.
1. Lightning in the form of a tree
2. “This Vietnamese mossy frog’s camo game is strong.”
3. “This spider web looks like Spider-Man.”
4. A blue coconut crab
5. “An albino raccoon in Pennsylvania”
6. A green meteor spotted over Australia
7. Pastel seashell
8. “A bizarre yet beautiful heirloom carrot called Turkish Black”
9. Rainbow sea in Croatia
10. “This birch tree in my neighborhood looks like an annoyed cyclops.”
11. Flowers with petals that look like tiny human silhouettes
12. “The way the ice froze on my car this morning”
13. Light reflection in these tiny ice crystals creates otherwordly light pillars.
14. “My cactus bloomed in a smiley face pattern.”
15. “A beautiful elephant hawk moth I found in my garden”
Which of these were cool enough to share with your friends?
Preview photo credit gregfrompayroll / Reddit, Aivovuoto / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Nature Glitches That Left Us Feeling Dumbstruck
Share This Article