15 People Who Asked for No Surprises but the Universe Said, “Not Today”
The little glitches in a matrix always lurk behind the corner and come to surprise you when you’re the most unaware. Be it an uninvited feathery visitor, a girl in a truck straight out of Mad Max, or a dancing cockroach on the wall — be prepared to face the best (or the worst) things the universe can bring.
Bright Side has a collection of photos from people who bumped into something they least expected to see, and we’re going to share it with you. Read to the end of the article to find how creative people get with it!
1. “My boyfriend asked me to sell a few of his horror movies online, and the first buyer rolled up in this.”
2. “Last night, my wife’s Uber had a duck in it.”
3. “A fruit fly walked across my chocolate peppermint pattie as it cooled, leaving footprints.”
4. “Landlords, please don’t paint over cockroaches.”
5. “I got this picture while flying through Louisiana yesterday.”
- What’s Thor doing in Louisiana? © Bilbokicks
6. “The sun and the window decided to show us a real example of the dispersion of white light during the lecture.”
7. “I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, turned around, and got quite the surprise.”
8. “A mosquito bit me on my bruise, leaving a perfect little circle in the middle.”
9. “There is this lizard that comes to sit specifically on my router every day, multiple times a day.”
10. “The fate of an unfortunate fly at the mask factory”
11. “This bird decided to just come chill, so we struck a pose together.”
12. “Water levels at Lake Powell are so low you can find old wrecks out of the water.”
13. “A swooping Australian magpie”
14. “I was playing around with extra dry ice this morning and the quick snap I took surprised me.”
15. “That one time a vulture flew in my bathroom”
Bonus: “Hello, my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal.”
What accidental discoveries have you made? Share your photos and stories with us!