15 People Whose Day Was Anything but Boring
April 11, 1954, is the most boring day ever, according to a Cambridge computer scientist who used a search engine with a database with over 300 million facts. Don’t be judgmental, we know a couple of cool things happened, but there was no Google to check it. Well, a couple of decades have passed and life is anything but boring right now.
Bright Side wants to show you 15 people whose ordinary day turned into an absolutely wild adventure after a surprising discovery.
1. “This circle that appeared in the evening sky”
2. “My orange has 2 sides.”
3. “The sun reflecting off my side mirror melted a mirror-shaped hole in the frost on the window.”
4. “I have a ridiculously oversized clothespin I found years ago and now I’ve found its ridiculously micro-sized little brother.”
5. “Saw this mega strawberry.”
6. “This wheelchair ramp is made out of Legos.”
7. “This moss in the shape of a heart”
8. “Caught a yellow garden spider eating a lady bug at the perfect moment.”
9. “There was one heart-shaped treat in my dog’s bone-shaped treats.”
10. “There was a billiard ball inside of my bocce ball.”
11. “It was a great day till this moment.”
12. “Found a cauliflower growing straight out of a concrete curb in my street.”
13. “Found a tiny, seemingly ripe, orange.”
14. “My friend’s bruise resembles The Mona Lisa.”
15. “Found a rock in the shape of a skull on a Scottish Mountain.”
What was the most unusual thing you saw this week? Drop a comment.
Preview photo credit TheAcademy_ / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 People Whose Day Was Anything but Boring
Share This Article