15 Perfectly Captured Pics Whose Photographers Should Be Awarded
It is not easy to take a perfect shot. Many elements, such as light and composition, have to work out to create a good photo. However, sometimes even amateur photographers are lucky enough to press the shutter at the perfect moment. The results may make us laugh or amaze us, and they are definitely worth seeing.
We at Bright Side found 15 people who could capture an ideal moment, and if there were a “photography Oscars,” these people would deserve some attention.
1. “I’m not a father in the technical sense, but I love her like a daughter. Here she is, enjoying summer.”
2. “A friend of mine having a fun day out in Cardiff”
3. “My friend found a bee trapped in their earbuds case.”
4. “My wife took this photo a long time ago: man riding bird.”
5. “Caught a couple of Canada geese passing by while I was shooting the moon.”
6. “My cats chased a mouse into the bathroom. There was a towel hanging on the back of the door. Smart mouse!”
7. “My brother caught a fishing pole with a fishing pole.”
8. “My grandfather had a red-headed woodpecker land on his leg.”
9. “Today my friend accidentally dressed like a mannequin at the street market.”
10. “Found out I can see my veins while I was testing my Wyze camera for water damage.”
11. “This fox in my neighbors’ yard hangs out and poses like their fox statue.”
12. “Oh you know, just a duck on the NYC train...”
13. “My dad took this picture of a rat piggyback riding a cat piggyback riding a dog, Hawaii, 2008.”
14. “Went out with my girlfriend today. This picture was taken the split second before disaster struck.”
15. “My son and the ponytail of the girl behind him”
Have you ever been lucky enough to capture a perfect moment?