15+ Photos That Can Make You Produce Tons of Laughter in a Minute
All of us probably have a story about something that happened to us or someone from our family and made our belly muscles hurt from laughter. But if such stories have photographic proof, they become even more epic. Today’s heroes have a stash of comical stories with pics that could totally make your day. Warning: some of them may have happened to you too.
Here at Bright Side, we are totally in love with comedy and humor. And today, we’d love to demonstrate to you that there’s no greater comedian than life itself. Here are 19 pics to prove it.
1. “I ordered a referee shirt Halloween costume online. On the right is what I ordered. On the left is what they sent me.”
2. “My mom made this for my wife for her birthday. It’s the evolution of my daughter’s temper tantrum.”
3. “My daughter drew this in kindergarten. Title: Moms chatting after school”
4. “I was wondering why my husband wasn’t cuddling me.”
5. “Not what my husband had in mind when I told him I made myself a fancy dress.”
6. “’Dropped ice cream on my cake,’ made by my sister.”
7. “I present the Charmander costume my dad made for my brother about a decade ago.”
8. “Caught my husband red-handed — thought he was working out.”
9. “My mom sent me a picture of her water bottle with the caption, ’I’ll get you next time, Optimus!’”
10. “My hedgehog, who normally hates everyone and everything, finally made a new friend!”
11. “My mom has this hanging above the dryer in her laundry room.”
12. “My friend’s 3-year-old really wanted that candy she worked so hard for.”
13. “I don’t think my mom understands how her rice cooker works.”
14. “I left my husband with the baby for 10 minutes.”
15. “My black doggo’s face never shows up in pics, so I fixed it and made it so you can see his happy face.”
16. “She was told not to play in the trash. Was caught red-handed.”
17. “Told my girlfriend I was sleeping over at my friend’s house, she said to send fancy pics. We delivered.”
18. “My niece was jokingly given a roll of toilet paper as her Christmas gift and she loved it.”
19. “’Take maternity photos,’ they said. ’You’ll feel beautiful, they said.’”
What’s a funny story you love to share with your friends to raise their spirits? Which of your family photos seems the funniest to you?