15 Times Designers Tested Our Patience
Be it a single banana sold in plastic packaging or a chair studded with pointy shells, some examples of bad design raise a million questions in our heads. Sure, it’s cool to think outside the box and create something unusual, but maybe not so much if it defeats the whole purpose of it.
Bright Side searched for these crappy designs and, well, the internet didn’t disappoint.
1. This flight of stairs outside a door is death waiting to happen.
2. “This unsittable seashell chair.”
3. “Pants that make you look really pissed.”
4. “This bench. Where I live it is very hot and it is impossible to sit in this park.”
5. “10-year-old me lighting up any room in The Sims.”
6. Ladies and gentlemen, the pinnacle of foolishness.
7. “This toilet seat makes it looks like someone didn’t quite make it.”
8. “That’s how I broke my leg.”
9. “Had to share this exceptional design.”
10. What is going on with this balcony?
11. “This weird door at the top of the stairs in a weird hotel.”
12. “Finally a realistic mannequin in a woman’s lingerie store.”
13. “I almost gagged when I opened the cabinet in my BnB. Turns out it was just the design.”
14. “Carpet up the side of the bathtub at my grandma’s house”
15. “If this isn’t illegal, well it certainly should be.”
Have you ever spotted a design blunder yourself? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!