15 Times the Universe Gave Us Front-Row Tickets to an Outstanding Show
Life is a game, and the odds are usually stacked against you. For example, the probability of bowling a perfect game for the average player is 11,500 to 1. However, the universe has a sense of humor and sometimes decides to give us an outlandish surprise that can make our day or even month.
Bright Side presents you with 15 times that life decided to throw a spectacular show and, fortunately, there were some folks with cameras to capture it.
1. “Saw this weird cloud while running.”
2. “The silhouette in the ice cube looks like a Disney princess.”
3. “Dog’s face lined up perfectly.”
4. “The coffee stain in my mug looks like Africa.”
5. “This tree is growing upside down.”
6. “I took a bite out of the tip of a Hershey’s kiss, and the result looked like a skull.”
7. “My Simple Green wipe looks like a pug puppy.”
8. “Found these 2 turtles stacked on top of each other.”
9. “Zero shadow day”
10. “Black corn from Peru”
11. “Went to the U.S. National Arboretum, and there was a bonsai from 1625.”
12. “Left my sunscreen outside for a few days and the product info on the back turned into alphabet soup.”
13. “This building facade on my way to work looks two-dimensional.”
14. “A pilot made a mild smiley face over Cambridge.”
15. “My nail polish is a perfect match to my plum, even down to the shimmer.”
What was the most unexpected thing that happened to you this week? Drop a comment.
Preview photo credit Skratchy9 / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Times the Universe Gave Us Front-Row Tickets to an Outstanding Show
Share This Article