20 People Who Could Get the Nobel Prize for Their Life Hacks
If you’re afraid to lose your key while jogging, just tie it to your shoelace instead of keeping it in a pocket. You can snag these and other life hacks easily from inventive Internet users who are expert problem solvers.
We at Bright Side gained some serious knowledge from Reddit users and would like to share their life hacks with you.
1. “I’ve just seen my partner charging her phone like this. For years I’ve left my phone charging on the floor like a fool!”
2. “If you’re ever staying at a hotel and need a chip clip.”
3. “If you own a cat and they never use their cat bad, cover the bed in a soft shirt of yours. Had this bed for 6 months and he never used it. Now he sleeps in it every night!”
4. “Drilling a hole in a ceiling? This saves things from dust debris!”
5. “When you don’t want to buy a smaller pan for just 1 recipe.”
6. “If you have young kids, draw a race track on the back of your shirt and give the kids toy cars. Easy massages that are fun for them too!”
7. “No coin for a supermarket cart? Use a round-headed key instead!”
8. “I’m so freaking done with this!!! Tonight is the last night I’ll ever be slinging cushions.”
9. “An easy at-home solution for when you’re playing games with younger kids — no more lost dice!”
10. “My wife needs a yoga manual. The printer keeps shutting off from overheating.”
11. “Saw a couple of remote hacks, thought I’d post mine.”
12. “Just out here living the dream...”
13. “My fiancé capped the end of a cut banana with some banana skin.”
14. “If you’re going for a run and don’t have zip pockets or a phone holder, thread your key through your shoelace and double-knot it!”
15. “Need more light when you’re camping? Put a water bottle on top of your phone flashlight for a lantern effect.”
16. “I put a bubble level on my basic drill so I know when I’m 90 degrees perpendicular to the ground when drilling vertically.”
17. “Emptying the bottle”
18. “Coffee cups make the perfect burrito holders.”
19. “The easiest way to water your garden”
20. “Put a slinky on your bird-feeder pole and the squirrels won’t be able to climb it.”
Which tip was the most useful for you? What lifehack of your own do you use in your daily life? Please, share it with us!