20+ People Who Didn’t Expect Any Surprises but Got Showered With Them Instead
There’s such a thing as magical thinking. It starts in early childhood and comes with the belief in Santa or the Easter Bunny. Adults have this thinking too. Sometimes, you may think about a person who you haven’t seen for a long time, and soon they may call you or you may run into them accidentally. Our life is full of these surprises, and our article is proof of it.
Here at Bright Side, we do believe in the magical side of life. Today we’ve collected 21 photos that prove all good things and discoveries come to us when we least expect them. We’d love for you to take a look at these stories together with us.
1. “After trying unsuccessfully for many months to get pregnant, my wife and I decided to get a puppy. I’ve made a huge mistake.”
2. “I have never seen such clear water, my whole hand is underwater.”
3. “So my friend sent me a photo of his dog...”
4. “My SO came across a woman in a full mermaid suit at the beach. Also could be an actual mermaid.”
5. “My sister’s cat brought in another ‘dead’ bird, or so they thought.”
6. “So I was walking in a forest near my city and found this.”
7. “I got a crab shell that looks like Yoda sleeping.”
8. “So, my dog makes this flirting face.”
9. “I have 3 children who all look different yet similar.”
My oldest has dark hair bright and blue eyes, my middle child has light hair and green eyes like mine, my third had strawberry blonde hair and darker blue eyes like her dad. How is this possible? Yet really cool!
10. “In response to many Facebook pregnancy announcements from our friends, we decided to make one of our own.”
11. “I was baking bread and somehow this happened.”
12. “I stepped on a rubber band at work today and it stuck with me like this.”
13. “My buddy and I got thrown in last minute to give a tour to over 80 kindergarteners. We apparently didn’t know what to do with our faces.”
14. “Just an hour ago my Bengal was roughhousing with our new kitten, showing him who’s boss. He’s not as tough as he acts.”
15. “We have been traveling for more than a month now. This was our cat’s first reaction upon seeing us over Skype.”
16. “In 2010, I was told I would never be able to get pregnant.”
17. “So we got our engagement photos back and there was one to rule them all.”
18. “Over the last week our kitten has discovered she can climb.”
19. “So my aunt’s cat likes to sit like this.”
20. “Just found out my girlfriend is pregnant.”
21. “Found this bike the other day and it confused me about our reality. Is it broken or not broken?”
Which of the photos reminded you of your own experience? What was the most recent thing that happened to you when you least expected it?