20 People Who Mastered the Art of Perfect Timing
Today, thanks to cell phones, almost anyone can take a good picture. However, there are a few lucky ones who seem to have mastered the art of perfect timing. They don’t just take a nice photo, but rather manage to capture unexpected and funny memories.
1. “My dog slipping on wet rocks”
2. “Spotted two presumed strangers eating across from separate people; both wearing striped rugby polos at the same table, only a few feet apart.”
3. “Was trying to show off the new oleander blooms and got bombed by the neighbor’s dog”
4. “We were taking a Christmas family picture and Comet ended up photobombing at the perfect moment.”
5. “I caught a firework that lined up perfectly with the top of an onlooker’s head this weekend.”
6. It seems that someone wanted to be the only protagonist in the photo.
7. Doggy photobomb
8. “This tiny bubble landed on a cactus and didn’t pop.”
9. “My daughter and I. My friend is the one hanging out in my armpit.”
10. “Tree stopped by a fence, inches from the roof of the car. It was unscathed and parked in the same spot the next day.”
11. As if fallen from the sky
12. Every great feat requires a first try.
13. “This pinecone fell precisely so as to get stuck on the power line.”
14. Someone thought a photo of only girls would be very boring.
15. Surprised before executing its plan
16. Dog being jealous caught on camera
17. “Amazing sunrise on my way to work today”
18. “Snapped this photo in the spring of my son and his dog Jolene”
19. The skier in the back appeared out of nowhere, but he was ready for the photo.
20. “Photobombed by a creepy doll”
What moments would you have loved to capture on camera but couldn’t? What photos from your childhood still make you laugh when you see them?
Preview photo credit maloctoneden / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/20 People Who Mastered the Art of Perfect Timing
Share This Article