20+ People Whose Luck Took a Day Off
Some of our worst days are nothing but little troubles compared to other people’s bad days. Imagine flying 13 hours to admire the beauty of volcanoes only to witness a foggy day. If this doesn’t sound half bad, maybe a tree falling and turning your car into a convertible or your toddler knocking out your front tooth while playing can change your mind.
Bright Side believes that bad days make us appreciate our good days more. Just be sure to bat an eye over at our bonus section to see what animals’ unlucky days look like.
1. “Not only did Grandpa already have this shirt, but he was also wearing it when he unwrapped it.”
2. “Sunk my 4-wheeler while looking for my phone that also sunk.”
3. “A bottle of sweet and sour sauce exploded in my bag.”
4. “Mother Nature decided that this BMW should be a convertible.”
5. “I’m a doofus and my wife won’t stop laughing at me.”
6. “Someone locked my bike with their own bike lock.”
7. “Flew 13 hours to Hawaii to see Volcanoes National Park.”
8. “A paint crew on my roof dropped a paint can on my balcony and tried to sweep it up with my personal broom.”
9. “Someone’s in for a rough afternoon.”
10. “Lost my phone in the woods, then I found it. But a car found it first.”
11. “Just arrived for a 2-week dog-sitting job and smashed my back windshield on the storage cupboards in their garage.”
12. “My sister-in-law just sent me a viral video of someone with the same air purifier as me going to change the filter and realizing the filter had never been taken out of the package.”
" Naturally, I go to check mine and sure enough!! I have been using this every single day for 6 months..."
13. “Thieves stole my steering wheel, now I can only drive straight.”
14. “The in-laws invited us over for dinner; it was a trap.”
15. “I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for a rather expensive toilet so we can fit it at a client’s house. It has finally arrived.”
16. “I’m a solar roofer, and we are required to wear gloves while we work. It’s only May.”
17. “The hair clippers died.”
18. “I guess some birds had a poop party above my driveway last night.”
19. “My boss didn’t realize that there was an envelope of cash on her desk before using the shredder.”
20. Oh, no!
21. “My 11-month-old son just hit me in the face with his toy and broke my tooth in half.”
Bonus: “Today I was extremely sad and thought, ’I can’t wait to go home and see my cat, he will make me happy.’ Well, I found out he was more depressed than me.”
What is one thing that can turn your good day into a bad one? What’s the worst present you’ve ever received? Tell us about it in the comments.
Subscribe to our podcast on Spotify or Apple podcasts to enjoy our best stories and give a real treat to your ears.