20 Times a Haircut Has Changed Someone Beyond Recognition
Change can be a beautiful thing — especially when it comes to your hair. It’s completely captivating to see a hairdressers artistry take someone’s hair from outdated to cool. They prove how something as simple as a haircut can change someone’s appearance from caring to daring, or from slouchy to chic.
Check out the following 20 hair transformations found by the Bright Side team and who knows... maybe they inspire you to also get a new ’do yourself!
1. “My wife told me ’you’ve had your fun, now cut your hair!’”
2. “Before and after, 10 inches of hair donated!!”
3. Both styles look very good on her!
4. “Gave all my hair to Locks of Love.”
5. “I also cut off and donated most of my hair.”
6. First cut in nearly four years.
7. “From straightening my hair every day to finding out that THIS was possible!”
8. “My beard and hair transformation — 2009/2019”
9. “Took the plunge today and cut it all off!”
10. “Before and after: big chop and new routine”
11. “Just donated my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.”
12. “From damaged and over processed because I wanted blonde curls so bad, to embracing my natural dark hair!”
13. “I saw my daughter’s beautiful curls start to form, I knew that the only way she would truly love her hair is if I loved mine too.”
14. “Got the job of my life, so I chopped off my hair.”
15. “Donating my hair to Locks of Love!”
16. “After my bass was stolen, I cut all my hair off, sold it for $900, donated $450 to Locks of Love, and bought a new bass with the rest.”
17. “Cut my hair yesterday. I now have 4, 12” ponytails to donate."
18. “Cut off my hair for locks of love.”
19. “Kind of a reverse transformation, I kicked my obsession with modifying my hair and finally let it grow out natural and healthy!”
20. “Long hair to short hair, before and after”
If you were to have a hair makeover, what style would you choose? Share your own OMG-worthy hair transformation in the comments!
Bright Side/Curiosities/20 Times a Haircut Has Changed Someone Beyond Recognition
Share This Article