20 Unconventional Ideas That Are Too Smart to Be Kept a Secret
When faced with everyday challenges, some people feel like the whole world is against them, like when their backpack keeps unzipping or when they can’t figure out how to stop a bar of soap from sliding into the sink. On the other hand, experiencing these little annoyances turns some people into problem-solving wizards. And the best part is that some of these unconventional ideas prove to be quite useful. The following solutions confirm that people’s creativity knows no boundaries.
1. This side table made of spray foam proves that designer furniture doesn’t have to be expensive.
2. ’’My son came home with a sticker reminding us picture day was the next day.’’
3. A hair elastic can keep your soap from sliding every time you use it.
4. A genius way to keep your belongings safe at the beach
5. ’’My cats kept reaching under the door and slamming it into its frame. Took care of that in a hurry.’’
6. No cup warmer, no problem — a candle can do the job just fine.
7. This dad came up with a smart solution to fill up his kid’s pool, even without a water hose.
8. A fantastic example of lazy engineering
9. Did you know that you can use tape containers for a phone/iPad stand?
10. ’’Pouring coffee from my bowl of coffee into my water bottle with a small opening using a makeshift siphon made out of 2 straws’’
11. This dad gave his daughter a memorable lesson about safe driving.
12. The best way to deal with negative comments is to just embrace them.
13. ’’A guy at a coffee shop shows off his solution to the $999 Apple stand.’’
14. A genius way to remind your kids it’s time to clean up the mess
15. There is a way to secure your bag with only one padlock.
16. Keep your sweets safe from your kids by hiding them in an empty oats box.
17. A basketball hoop made of an old shoebox is an easy, low-budget entertainment option that anyone can try.
18. A dad thought of a brilliant way to make use of his kids’ toys.
19. Solo couch carrying made easy
20. ’’My vegan chicken wing had a wooden bone in it.’’
Do you have unique problem-solving skills and some super-smart tips to tell the world about? Share them with us in the comments.