What 10 Movie Couples Who Charmed Us With Their Chemistry Look Like Today
The right kind of romance and relationship in movies can really have the ability to make us laugh, cry, and even believe in love at first sight. These iconic movie couples are great examples of that. Even though time has taken its toll and made these celebrities develop a wrinkle or 2, here’s how they look today.
The Bright Side team has compiled a list of 10 of the most dazzling fictional movie couples from earlier years and took a look at how they are doing nowadays for your daily dose of nostalgia.
1. Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz (Rick O’Connell and Evelyn Carnahan, The Mummy)
2. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (Noah and Allie, The Notebook)
3. John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John (Danny and Sandy, Grease)
4. Taye Diggs and Angela Bassett (Winston Shakespeare and Stella Payne, How Stella Got Her Groove Back)
5. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts (Edward Lewis and Vivian Ward, Pretty Woman)
6. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (John Smith and Jane Smith, Mr. & Mrs. Smith)
7. Sean Patrick Thomas and Julia Stiles (Derek and Sara, Save the Last Dance)
8. Chris Noth and Sarah Jessica Parker (Mr. Big and Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City: The Movie)
9. Michael Paré and Diane Lane (Tom Cody and Ellen Aim, Streets of Fire)
10. Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet, Romeo + Juliet)
Do you feel like rewatching some of these movies? What other couples would you add to this compilation?