What 20 TV Couples, Who Kept Us Glued to the Screen With Their Chemistry, Look Like Today
Movies and romance go hand in hand. And that’s how most evergreen shows are born — with a couple that has the power to bewitch us with their chemistry. Although the stories of these duos remain the same, this is not the case with the actors. Like for all of us, time has taken its toll and drawn wrinkles on their faces. Some of them a little less, and some more.
We at Bright Side made a collection of TV couples that inspired us with their romance and made us re-watch them over and over again.
1. Gerard Butler and Hilary Swank (Gerry and Holly, P.S. I Love You)
2. Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant (Anna Scott and William Thacker, Notting Hill)
3. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan (Harry Burns and Sally Albright, When Harry Met Sally)
4. John Cusack and Ione Skye (Lloyd Dobler and Diane Court, Say Anything...)
5. Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke (Céline and Jesse, Before Sunrise)
6. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock (Alex Wyler and Kate Forster, The Lake House)
7. Mandy Moore and Shane West (Jamie Sullivan and Landon Carter, A Walk to Remember)
8. Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody (Summer Roberts and Seth Cohen, The O.C.)
9. Helena Bonham Carter and Julian Sands (Lucy Honeychurch and George Emerson, A Room with a View)
10. Paul Rudd and Alicia Silverstone (Josh and Cher, Clueless)
11. Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson (Ben and Andie, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)
12. David Duchovny and Minnie Driver (Bob Rueland and Grace Briggs, Return to Me)
13. Rob Lowe and Demi Moore (Danny and Debbie, About Last Night...)
14. Lori Singer and Kevin Bacon (Ariel and Ren, Footloose)
15. Debra Winger and Richard Gere (Paula Pokrifki and Zack Mayo, An Officer and a Gentleman)
16. Nicolas Cage and Cher (Ronny Cammareri and Loretta Castorini, Moonstruck)
17. Brad Pitt and Julia Ormond (Tristan Ludlow and Susannah Fincannon-Ludlow, Legends of the Fall)
18. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet (Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater, Titanic)
19. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens (Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez, High School Musical)
20. Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes (Marisa Ventura and Christopher Marshall, Maid in Manhattan)
Which of these romances made you shed a tear? Will you re-watch some of these movies after reading this article?