10 of Our Favorite Actor Duos That Reunited for New Movies
Sometimes, 2 actors have such great chemistry on screen that we just have to see them together again and again. This is certainly true for these pairs of actors who all reunited recently after working together in the past. We often get excited about a movie if we know that some of our favorite character combos are returning.
At Bright Side, we just love some of these actors’ relationships that transcend the screen. So we’ve compiled this list of movie actor duos who reunited for new films.
1. Ben Affleck and Jason Momoa
2. Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans
Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson have worked together an incredible 8 times! The first was a 2007 romance, The Nanny Diaries, and recently they reunited as they both joined the Marvel Universe, with Evans as Captain America and Johansson as Black Widow in films like Avengers: Endgame.
3. Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper
4. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling
5. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Kevin Hart
This comedy duo has starred in many movies together. Most recently, they worked on the film, Jumanji: The Next Level.
6. Julia Roberts and George Clooney
Hollywood A-listers Julia Roberts and George Clooney have made 6 films together! Their first was Ocean’s Eleven in 2001. This year, their newest film, Ticket to Paradise, is set to be released, and it’s a romantic comedy in which they star opposite each other once again.
7. Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler
8. Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie
9. Natalie Portman and Tessa Thompson
10. Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston
Which of these movies have you seen? Are you a fan of any of these acting duos? Let us know in the comments!