15 Grandchildren Who Are a Spitting Image of Their Famous Grandparents
Transgenerational fame is a real thing. Children and grandchildren of famous and successful people often inherit their wealth, talent, and social status. However, that’s not all they get — some celebrities’ grandchildren also inherit their iconic grandparents’ beauty.
We at Bright Side are amazed by the resemblances between these grandparents and their grandchildren, so we invite you to take a look at these 15 pictures.
1. Grace Kelly and Charlotte Casiraghi
2. Marlon Brando and Tuki Brando
3. Charlie Chaplin and Oona Chaplin
4. Tippi Hedren and Dakota Johnson
5. Cark Gable and Clark James Gable
6. Steve McQueen and Steven R. McQueen
7. Kirk Douglas and Cameron Douglas
8. Debbie Reynolds and Billie Lourd
9. Blythe Danner and Apple Martin
10. Gregory Peck and Ethan Peck
11. Elizabeth Taylor and Quinn Tivey
12. Charlie Chaplin and James Thiérrée
13. Anne Gwynne and Chris Pine
14. Walter Huston and Anjelica Huston
15. Priscilla Presley and Riley Keough
Do you notice a similarity between you and your grandparents?