15 People Who Spared No Effort to Make Someone’s Day Special
Life can get difficult sometimes and carrying out random acts of kindness, without any expectation of reward, may have a profound impact on our overall happiness and that of others. And it’s always good to remind ourselves of this recipe for joy: “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”
We at Bright Side have brought together a collection of 15 photos that capture kindness, spread love, and inspire you to do good deeds in your own way.
1. “A local farmer’s gift to a couple from the village for their wedding”
2. “I found these on Amazon, so I’ve been leaving them around town. Hopefully, it’ll make someone’s day.”
3. “My 4-year-old nephew went to his first show tonight and got to meet the band! A big thanks goes out to Danger Kids who made this happen.”
4. “My wife and I are making sushi tonight for her birthday. So my sister-in-law made this amazing cake for us!”
5. “A Harry Potter quilt my mom made for my baby that’s so nice, the baby isn’t allowed to touch it.”
6. “My husband made a snowman in the kitchen for Christmas, walked in, and almost had a heart attack...”
7. “It’s the last day at preschool so we made a special moment to treasure outside the school doors!”
8. “My lovely mother wanted to crochet shoes for my future baby. I asked her to make a Gucci pair as a joke.”
9. “My cousin had to cancel her graduation party. I made her book-themed graduation cake extra special.”
10. “Prepping my man’s lunch bags (yes we’re in our thirties).”
11. “My husband doesn’t think I did anything for his birthday since we’re broke. Little does he know he’s got snacks and a spa night!”
12. “We auctioned off our beards to raise money for prostate cancer. This was the design chosen for me!”
13. “There is a swing made for wheelchairs at this park.”
14. “I wanted to make sure my girl was not alone.”
15. A caring father treating his baby to a spa day.
Have you ever done a good deed that made you proud of yourself? We’d love you to share it in the comment section below.