15+ Pics That Can Warm Our Heart Like Hot Cocoa on a Cold Day
A boy who can’t speak due to a brain injury but comforts his brother with hugs, 2 adopted kids with different skin colors who insist that they’re twins or a funny dog with a scab that grew into a heart mark on his nose. All these are just a few examples of the heartwarming moments that can make us turn into one big smile, even if we’re not in a good mood.
Here at Bright Side, we’d love to be a happy pill for our readers, especially on cold days. We’ve collected 17 photos that will boost your serotonin level and give you a dose of smiles.
1. “She had a scab right below her nose and now that it healed, it left a pink heart-shaped mark.”
2. “My oldest hasn’t been able to speak since suffering a brain injury in 2008, but that doesn’t stop him from comforting his little brother when he’s not feeling well.”
3. “I adopted a one-eyed bald kitten and I wasn’t sure how it would go with my dog.”
4. “My son was born premature with a 60% chance of survival... Here he is getting ready for his first birthday party.”
5. “As my grandpa’s Alzheimers progresses, he can’t quite remember who my grandma is, but you can tell that he still loves her.”
6. “My daughter turned 3 today. Here she is with her kitten, Celery.”
7. “My wife had our second daughter today! Here she is with her big sis!”
8. “My daughter was born 2.4 pounds and spent 104 days in the NICU. 9 months later she had a reunion with her Primary Nurse.”
9. “Woke up to find these love bugs snuggling with their new baby.”
10. “My baby missed me while I was at work.”
11. “A baby elephant sat on my friend.”
12. “My fraternal twin nieces holding hands after birth”
13. “Our newborn baby boy was placed in my arms and my tattoo placement was made for this picture.”
14. “My niece was a little surprised when she met this gorilla.”
15. “Picture of my little girl who just found out the boy from school whom she ‘loves soooo much,’ lives 6 houses down.”
16. “My friends’ little daughter, Maddy, hates me. I may have overreacted when she finally let me pick her up.”
17. “My sons (age 4, adopted from foster care) insist they are twins.”
What is the most precious photo from your family album that makes you smile whenever you look at it?