18 People Who Set Goals and Managed to Accomplish Them
If you don’t know where to start, start with yourself. A decision to change your life for the better continues with setting a goal. It can be a long journey, but each little struggle can end with a huge reward.
We at Bright Side are always inspired by people who manage to change themselves for the better, so we’re sharing some pics that can motivate you.
1. “This is the power of face yoga.”
2. “Had a 4-year battle with food just to make the kid on the left proud.”
3. “I was very popular as a male and incredibly unhappy.”
4. “I went from being unable to walk (due to weight and neuropathy pain) to now walking 1-3 miles a day.”
5. “Face gains! Didn’t see a huge change until I looked back at my first photo.”
6. “It’s hard to believe I was living with 100 pounds on my body 365 days ago.”
7. “I lost 200 lb and 2 chins.”
8. “The photo is exactly a year apart, proud of the journey!”
9. “I’m a recovering anorexic, quit bad habits.”
10. “I used to be afraid of having short hair because of the weight in my face.”
11. “I am successfully maintaining my weight!”
12. “Weight loss face change”
13. “Last year has been a journey for me mentally, spiritually, financially, and physically. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.”
14. “The weight loss is nice, but I’ve dropped a lot of other baggage as well.”
15. “I’m not exactly where I’d like to be yet, but I think I’m finally getting there.”
16. “This has been a 6-year journey of trial and error, constant learning, and adapting.”
17. “I can’t believe how much my face has changed in 2 years.”
18. “A complete 360-degree transformation is possible!”
What is your biggest achievement in life? Which picture impressed you the most?