30 Teen Crushes You Probably Had in the 2000s and How They’ve Changed
In the 2000s, when we were teens, there were so many cool movies, TV shows, singers, and bands, that it was almost impossible to not fall in love with someone. All those romantic plots and love songs would give us goosebumps, make us have butterflies in our stomachs, and dream about meeting someone special. And the standards were certainly set high — our favorite guys and girls we saw on TV were just perfect!
We at Bright Side hope you see some familiar faces that will make you remember the good old days of being lovesick. You might even realize that you still have a crush on someone!
1. Tom Welling, Smallville
2. Jonathan Bennett, Mean Girls
3. Chad Michael Murray, Freaky Friday
4. Raven-Symoné, That`s So Raven
5. Josh Hartnett, Lucky Number Slevin
6. Justin Timberlake, `N Sync
7. Adam Brody, The O.C.
8. Ashton Kutcher, That `70s Show
9. Hilary Duff, A Cinderella Story
10. Jesse McCartney, Keith
11. Hayden Panettiere, Heroes
12. Brandon Flowers, The Killers
13. Phoebe Tonkin, H2O: Just Add Water
14. Sean Faris, Never Back Down
15. Cillian Murphy, 28 Days Later...
16. Corbin Bleu, High School Musical
17. Hugh Dancy, Ella Enchanted
18. Jennifer Connelly, Hulk
19. David Henrie, Wizards of Waverly Place
20. Luke Mitchell, H2O: Just Add Water
21. Jena Malone, Life as a House
22. Eka Darville, Power Rangers RPM
23. Alex Pettyfer, Stormbreaker
24. Lachlan Buchanan, Blue Water High
25. Cody Linley, Hannah Montana
26. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Final Destination 3
27. Milo Ventimiglia, Gilmore Girls
28. Wentworth Miller, Prison Break
29. Elisha Cuthbert, The Girl Next Door
30. Ben Barnes, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Who was your crush in the 2000s? We`d love to hear about it in the comments!