19 Places on Earth That Look So Out-of-This-World, It’s Hard to Believe They Really Exist
Our planet has had millions of years to create its masterpieces, and it seems that it worked pretty hard. The Earth is rich with magnificent places — completely natural or ’improved’ by humans, they fascinate us and make us eager to travel and see everything ourselves. Our world is wonderful, and we want to share with you a few of the million reasons why.
Here at Bright Side we’ve collected pictures of places of breathtaking beauty.
1. Gorgeous natural elephant-shaped rock in Iceland
2. Darvaza Gas Crater in Turkmenistan — breathtaking and absolutely real
3. Amazing Crystal Cave, Iceland
4. The cave with a lake inside, Greece
5. These Chocolate Hills in the Philippines look like they’re from some fairytale.
6. Who knew stones and trees were such a good match? Stone Forest, China
7. Surreal geological formation called the “Eye of the Sahara” in Mauritania
8. 400-million-year-old Batu Caves, Malaysia
9. Any ideas how this even happened? Split Apple Rock, New Zealand
10. These fields in China become spectacular during the season of blooming.
11. Tanah Lot — a rock formation of the Indonesian island of Bali
12. Marvelous Baatara Waterfall, dropping into a cave with 3 natural bridges in Lebanon
13. The Underwater Waterfall in Mauritius is a completely natural optical illusion.
14. The Ik Kil Cenote in Mexico is definitely one of the most magical places on Earth.
15. Gorgeous underwater Orda Cave in Russia
16. Startling pink shore of the Komodo Island, Indonesia
17. During the rainy season this desert in Brazil is filled with lagoons of fresh water, making it truly astounding.
18. At the end of February the sun creates the illusion of a fiery waterfall.
19. And the last award for today for being the most secluded place on the planet goes to Busuanga Island in the Philippines.
Which place fascinated you the most? Have you ever seen any of these? Which is the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen in real life? Share with us in comments.