5 Challenging Riddles for Those With a Keen Eye
Some pirates believed that earrings had a positive effect on vision. But would this help them in solving our visual riddles? We don’t know exactly and, of course, urge no one to test this theory out. We just suggest that you concentrate and try to figure out the maximum number of correct answers.
Bright Side has found 5 riddles for you that require attentiveness and a sharp eye.
1. Choose the right keyhole.
2. Which shadow belongs to Santa?
3. Who or what is depicted in the picture?
4. Which square should be in place of the question mark?
5. Find the object that doesn’t belong in the bowl.
How many riddles did you solve? Which of them was the hardest? Share your results and thoughts with others in the comments!
Illustrated by Ekaterina Gapanovich for BrightSide.me