14 Ads From Marketing Gurus Who Are at the Top of Their Game
It’s great that commercials are no longer something unbearable or something that distracts you from watching your favorite movie. Modern marketers sometimes create such amazing masterpieces that they captivate your attention and you forget that this is just something that is supposed to sell you a product.
You probably already know that the Bright Side team loves advertisements that are made by talented people. So we would like to highlight these commercials that we think you might love.
1. The IKEA designers recreated the designs of the living rooms from The Simpsons, Friends, and Stranger Things
2. Adidas inspires you to climb all the mountains.
3. BMW: More power, less consumption.
4. The National Geographic Wild channel shows predators and their prey.
5. McDonald’s is sure that children love Happy Meals because they can be eaten with their hands.
6. This is LG’s way of telling you that delicate and non-delicate fabrics can be washed together.
7. Rota Uniprag pest control will make all the bad insects leave your house.
8. This bookstore knows that some books trap you from the very first pages.
9. Burger King, for those who love grill
10. Stabilo: highlighting the most important things
11. There is no way you can miss this STIHL blower magazine ad.
12. Nivea’s way of letting you know they can help you get rid of cellulite
13. Wilkinson Sword shows us how individuality is created.
14. PlayStation is the best way to train your fingers.
Which of these commercials do you think deserves a round of applause? And we would also like to know if you have ever bought things because of good commercials or do you always try to shut down your emotions while shopping?