15 Times a Photo’s Angle Left Us Completely Confused
Something might be watching you right now. And no, we don’t mean to creep you out. It’s all about the objects around us that seem so ordinary at first glance. However, once you do a double-take, you realize that dishes can have faces and trees might have eyes
Bright Side found 15 objects that couldn’t escape the sharp eyes of Reddit users’ cameras.
1. “I don’t know what I did wrong but my parfait is not amused. At all.”
2. “My key looks like it was beaten up.”
3. In honor of Halloween coming up have this spooky as hell tomato.
4. “My sister’s hand passing through my cat’s body.”
5. Tree bunny.
6. “A rail support on a tram.”
7. “The power went out at the Sears Tower.”
8. “Somebody threw out a perfectly good cardboard robot.”
9. “My dad thought this stone looked so much like an owl he made it a little stand.”
10. “This reflective light switch on a mirror.”
11. Sad potato.
12. “Found this very unnerving tree in Portland, Oregon.”
13. Huge microphone.
14. “OK guys, break it up.”
15. Praying mantis on the windshield looks like he’s gonna take over the world.
What was the most confusing thing you had ever seen? How long did it take for you to understand it?