15 Times Designers Completely Blew Us Away With Their Astonishingly Quirky Creations
Fashion can be weird as heck. But we still can’t help but admire the astonishing amount of creativity behind all of those outlandish dresses, suits, and jewelry. It takes some seriously vivid imagination to even come up with these designs and an equal amount of courage to put them out there.
1. 2 models wearing a dream-like creation by designer Guo Pei at a fashion show in Paris in 2019.
2. The larger-than-life hairstyle almost outshines the outfit at this London fashion show from 2020.
3. Popular designer Iris van Herpen is famous for creating unique dresses that look like optical illusions.
4. LOEWE stunned everyone at Paris Fashion Week this year by presenting their pixelized outfits.
5. Viktor&Rolf are very creative designers who prove that even a plain old suit can look quite intriguing.
6. Looking at this exotic creation by Guo Pei feels like being lost in a gorgeous, mystical forest.
7. Thom Browne’s whimsical creations from his Fall/Winter 2022 collection are like nothing we have seen before.
8. Creativity sometimes expresses itself in the most unexpected forms, like in this otherworldly design by Matty Bovan.
9. LOEWE fashion house has an interesting approach to elegance and style.
10. Designer Franck Sorbier proves that there are unexpected ways to create a memorable gown.
11. This peculiar outfit by Matty Bovan proves that fashion is sometimes hard to understand.
12. Matty Bovan’s runway show took the audience by surprise at this year’s Paris Fashion Week.
13. Jean Paul Gaultier’s creativity seems unstoppable.
14. We don’t have to like this design by Rick Owens, but we must admit we admire the originality.
15. Designer Serkan Cura’s vision of clothes is anything but ordinary.
Are you into fashion? Which designers do you think stand out the most with their inventiveness?