20+ Couples Who Are Kissing Boredom Goodbye
Bright Side has prepared a collection of family jokes. They will make you remember why hanging out with family can put you in a good mood.
1. "My girlfriend took a pic at the Dallas Aquarium. I took a pic at Target. They are virtually indistinguishable."
2. "My girlfriend wanted a sponge cake—still not sure what the problem was."
3. "Sent a picture of what I pumped to my husband, this was his reply!"
4. "Last night I asked my husband to put some spaghetti on the stove so I could start dinner when I got home."
5. "Not sure if this is hilarious or mean. I replaced the toilet paper with a lint roller. Waiting for my husband's reaction."
6. "My Apple Watch from last Christmas was stolen so my boyfriend got me a replacement this year that doesn't have that risk."
7. "My wife thinks she can hide donuts from me."
8. "My boyfriend and I prank each other all the time and he HATES finding my hair in the shower."
9. "So, my boyfriend likes to play games."
10. "She kept getting on and off the scale confused, and this went on for seven minutes."
11. "My wife wanted a family portrait for Christmas. This is what she got."
12. "My wife had just told me she was pregnant and wanted a toasty shower. First dad joke successfully executed."
13. "Honey, I have done the dishes..."
14. "The boyfriend got in trouble yesterday. He sent 'flours' to my office today to apologize."
15. "Wife boiled a few eggs. I asked her to mark them with the letter B to tell them apart..."
16. "I was wondering why my wife was giggling when she asked me to change the air filters..."
17. "Totally pranked my boyfriend with my hand-drawn paper bug! I can't stop giggling!"
18. "My new girlfriend said she'd never fart in front of me. She let one slip last night, so I got her a cake to celebrate."
19. "I hope my husband feels special when he wakes up. All eyes will be on him."
20. "My boyfriend thought he'd give me a surprise after work today..."
21. "I might have to kill my husband."
22. "For April Fools I posted these around town with my wife's number on them."
23. "My wife said she needed a hobby to add some excitement to her life. I suggested this."
24. "The wife asked me if I wanted a cup of tea. I said yes and this is what I got. She thinks she's so funny!"
25. "My wife called me to the bathroom to see the work she did on my shampoo bottle."
What prank do you consider to be the most hilarious? Have you ever pulled a trick on anybody? Was it successful? Tell us in comments! We can't wait to hear your stories.