18 People Whose Solutions Can Make Anyone Laugh to Tears
When life gives you lemons, you can either make lemonade or make funny things out of them and add “zest” (pun intended) into your life. And that’s exactly what some people did when faced with certain challenges. They combined their ingenuity and sense of humor to come up with solutions that not only worked but gave others a good laugh too.
Bright Side rounded up 18 photos showcasing the silly ways people decided to address problems, and who knows, maybe we can take a page out of their books.
1. “Sent my husband to buy a baby shower gift bag.”
2. “My husband is technologically challenged.”
3. “My son and I found some ants on the porch. He ran into the house and came back wearing this to scare them away.”
4. “Toilet paper ran out, problem solved.”
5. “I was asked to make a sign for the men’s bathroom, and this is what I came up with.”
6. “Custom paint job”
7. “Graduated from home. Had to improvise on the regalia.”
8. “Forgot to get a fork for my salad and chicken. Only needed a few zip ties and tape.”
9. “My parents’ cats have been attacking too many birds in the backyard. Here’s solution #1.”
10. “This is how my hubby left our mattress box for 6 months so I wouldn’t nag him. How can anyone be mad at googlies...?”
11. “My brother was tired of coming over to fix the TV for my parents because they pushed the wrong button.”
12. “This farm boy ain’t paying $19 for a phone holder.”
13. Yep, that should do it.
14. “When you’re in a heat wave and don’t own an air conditioner”
15. “My little sister had trouble solving the Rubik’s Cube, so she ripped off the sticker part. Now she solved it.”
16. “I ran out of wrapping paper and had to improvise. It’s nearly unnoticeable.”
17. “When you forget your spoon at home”
18. “My 11-year-old scotch-taped the phone to his face so he could play on the Xbox and talk at the same time.”
What was the funniest or most creative solution you or someone you know came up with? Do you have a photo? Share the story or picture with us in the comment section.