19 Photos Proving Kids and Animals Will Always Be on the Same Team
Animals and children have a lot in common. For example, puppies like to play hide-and-seek and become fussy when they get tired, just like our kids. Maybe this is why the bond between our children and pets seem to be unbreakable.
We at Bright Side love both animals and children, so we’re combining them in a list of pairs, proving they’re clearly 2 of a kind!
1. They’re going to be in this for the long run.
2. Even cats can appreciate a good snow day.
3. When you don’t have Barbie’s pet horse or a dream sports car, you improvise.
4. “I didn’t do it. It was the dog.”
5. “My daughter was pretty excited to make the cat a princess.”
6. If you ever doubted that “love at first sight” could be real...
7. “My baby, not yours...”
8. It looks like he’s got a new teddy bear!
9. This dog is helping her prepare for a future career.
10. These 2 might be in cahoots.
11. Being best buddies means sharing everything — including the cone of shame.
12. With a buddy like this, every night is a slumber party!
13. “We were concerned that our giant cat wouldn’t get along with our new baby...”
14. Only a furry friend can make you smile like this!
15. This is true friendship goals.
16. Before they met, she probably used to be an indoor cat.
17. It’s snuggle time!
18. Cute wrapped in cute!
19. Mischief managed!
Do you have any pictures of children and pets who are clearly partners-in-crime? Share them with us in the comments!