20 Yard Renovations That Will Make You Want to Go Outside and Get Started on Yours
By renovating your yard you’re extending your living and entertainment space, as well as improving your health because you’ll spend more time outside. Whether it’s about building a pond, a tree house, a fire pit, or a pizza oven, this type of remodeling will increase your quality of life. To add to this, your house will go up in value as well.
We’re fans of successful and amazing renovations here at Bright Side, so we decided to bring you 20 yard renovations that will get you inspired to do the same to yours.
1. “I built a 4,000 gallon Koi Pond in a tiny yard”
2. “I built my kids a treehouse!”
3. “Finally had time to revamp my backyard, too!”
4. My recent project: a revamped backyard
5. My backyard received a makeover.
6. “Our new home had a neglected garden. Cut to +3 months later after a lot of hard work.”
7. “Rebuilt my pond this spring. Took lots of research and hard work, but I am really happy with how it looks.”
8. I turned an empty-looking backyard into the coziest area ever.
9. From cluttered and unkempt, to cozy
10. “My dad and I built a patio at my house.”
11. This unused, dirty space now looks much more relaxing.
12. “Our ambitious DIY brick patio and fire pit”
13. Remodeled a ranch to make it bigger and more stunning.
14. “A small concrete patio was replaced with a larger paver layout, plus a pergola, and a fire pit set.”
15. “Here’s our back yard transformation pic. The photos were taken exactly a year apart.”
16. “Sure I could have bought an in-ground swimming pool, but instead I spent 3+ years building this natural swimming pond.”
17. “DIY chicken coop I built for my spoiled yardbirds”
18. “I converted my hilly backyard into an ~800 sq ft patio by myself.”
19. “Mom had an idea to build $100 pond over a weekend. 3 weeks and several hundred dollars later...”
20. There’s nothing better than creating your own wood-burning pizza oven.
Have you ever renovated your yard? Share your photos with us, alongside any valuable tips you may have for improving everybody’s yard!