Guys Share the Things They Wish Women Knew
Oftentimes, girls wish they knew what was happening inside of their partner’s minds, especially when they keep silent. Luckily, guys on Reddit gladly agreed to share their hidden thoughts with the world to make girls’ lives easier. Turns out, just like women, men like many simple things that they are too shy to talk about.
We at Bright Side collected the most significant revelations from men and we’re sharing them with you in this article.
- Sometimes a hug or nice compliment can mean a lot. We can ride that wave for quite a while. © zakvandyk / Reddit
- We will remember a genuine compliment ...f o r e v e r © MillerJC / Reddit
- Just because I’m not talking, doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying my time with you. © Denmasterflex / Reddit
- When I say “I don’t mind,” I really mean it. If I did mind, I would say so. © MaygarRodub / Reddit
- It’s ok to make the first move. Guys can be shy too. Come talk to me instead of staring at me. © qualitygoats**t / Reddit
- Sometimes men just need some alone time. (From everyone and everything) © ToastyTheToastr / Reddit
- If you genuinely compliment a guy... don’t be upset if they don’t react the same way a woman would react to a random compliment. Most dudes get them so infrequently that when it does happen, there is a part of them that wonders if it was genuine...or if they are just giving them a polite and/or pity compliment. This often leads to an awkward/unenthusiastic response to the aforementioned compliment. It never occurs to most guys to just say, “Thanks!” © Ron_F****n_Swanson / Reddit
- We like random gifts, we like random hugs, we like random signs of affection and love — sometimes just a cup of coffee in my favorite mug is enough to convince me it’s going to be a good day. © Additional_Breath_89 / Reddit
- Girl: I’m dropping so many hints! Why doesn’t he get them?
Boy: I think the girl is dropping hints but I’m not sure I want to risk my friendship and embarrassment, so I’ll just ignore them. © Qepperoni / Reddit
- Get away from me at night in the summertime, I still love you. I’m just hot and don’t want to snuggle. © Ragnaroknight / Reddit
- Please ask us out. It makes us feel wanted and loved. © SalFunction12 / Reddit
- Playing “hard to get” does not work for a lot of people. © LavaTGP / Reddit
- I am perfectly happy sitting in silence/playing video games for a few hours at a time on a weekend morning/night and it doesn’t mean I’m mad at you/ignoring you/don’t want to spend time together. Ya boy is just trying to chill. © bbetsill / Reddit
- If you don’t want to hear the truth about something don’t ask me to tell you the truth. Because I’m going to tell you the truth every time. © absurd-comment / Reddit
- Only speak if it improves upon the silence. © Anthropomorphis / Reddit
- I want real knight armor for my birthday but I’m not allowed to say so because society forces me to hide it. © FortniteKevin / Reddit
- “Why are you grumpy” is all I hear from my fiancée. Sometimes I just want to be quiet. © tjamos8694 / Reddit
- All the hurtful things they say don’t just magically disappear from men’s memories. We have feelings too. And criticizing a man for being honest with feelings as not being manly is not only cruel but also highly ironic considering there’s a constant yearning for men with emotion. © TheGhostofYourPast / Reddit
- If I’m lying in bed with someone, just enjoying the moment together, I should be able to just enjoy the moment and let my mind drift to wherever it’s going. If you want to talk about the future of the relationship or something, that’s great and we can do that if you start that conversation, but if you ask me out of the blue what I’m thinking about, and I say Bolbi’s “Slap slap slap” song from Jimmy Neutron, then you shouldn’t get mad at me just because it’s not the thing you wanted me to be thinking about! Just tell me you want to talk about the relationship and we can do that! © SolarisIX / Reddit
Girls, we want to inspire you to share the things you want men to know in the comment section!