14 Things With a Design That Took Them to a Whole New Level
A designer’s job isn’t easy. It’s the truly gifted designers who can breathe a new life into seemingly ordinary objects and make us go, “I need to buy this ASAP!” And, on the flip side, if the product’s packaging doesn’t catch your eye, chances are you won’t even pay any attention to the item no matter how practical and useful it might be.
We at Bright Side admire creative people who think outside the box. And we gathered 14 examples for you of clever and thought-through designs created by talented people.
1. “This book on money is designed like a credit/debit card.”
2. “Dutch burger joint menu.”
3. “Ice cream protective seal.”
4. “Cover for the book on gravity.”
5. “This packaging for a digital Polaroid camera.”
6. “The barcode from a box of mushroom ground coffee.”
7. “Cheese cutter from the Swedish Museum in Philadelphia.”
8. “This onesie package design”
9. “This dishwasher projects a timer onto the floor.”
10. “I like how they put the design over all 4 parts of the series.”
11. “Found in a clothing store dressing room.”
12. “The clock of a local hair salon.”
13. “This grocery bag promoting paper bags over plastic ones.”
14. “Two-in-one plant feeder.”
Which of these designs impressed you the most? What item from this compilation made you think, “I need this right now!”?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!