15 Hilarious “Tell Me You Have Kids Without Telling Me You Have Kids” Photos That Will Make You Laugh and Cry at the Same Time
Kids can turn your life upside down, and being a parent is a fun yet exhausting adventure. But if you have a good sense of humor, you’ll have endless opportunities to laugh that will keep you going even on the hardest days. 15 parents we featured in this article definitely had a difficult time holding back laughter when they took these pictures, and we’re truly grateful they shared them with us.
Here at Bright Side, we couldn’t stop laughing as we scrolled through these hilarious pictures that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
1. “We found signs of a 6 year old dinosaur in our house...”
2. “Tell me you have a toddler without telling me you have a toddler.”
3. “Eats one bite from each strawberry because, “It freaks me out to get close to the white part.”
4. “Hun, here’s our remote.”
5. “This is how my daughter put the pants on the hanger.”
6. “I don’t know which of my kids did this, but I’m pretty sure their dentist could help me find out.”
7. “Apparently, ’somebody’ cut the lamp’s electrical cord in half.”
8. “My 3-year-old took a bite out of the toilet paper roll.”
9. “This is how a 5-year-old opens a new loaf of bread.”
10. “Toilet carrots.”
11. “Life with a toddler.”
12. “This is how my little brother hangs clothes.”
13. “My neighbor’s kid was a little too quiet.”
14. “Trying to potty train my teething toddler.”
15. “What it’s like having a toddler.”
Which of these pictures made you laugh the most? What are the funniest things your kids have ever done?
Preview photo credit snuffyskywalker / Reddit, JephriB / Reddit
Bright Side/Family & kids/15 Hilarious “Tell Me You Have Kids Without Telling Me You Have Kids” Photos That Will Make You Laugh and Cry at the Same Time
Share This Article