18 Pictures That Prove Humor Is Essential for Any Family
A good sense of humor can help any problem — it can even save a marriage. That’s why families where a husband and wife are able to laugh at each other are the most stable. If family members have a good sense of humor too, they’re sure to live happy lives together.
Bright Side has collected pictures that show people who laugh so much together, they’d be happy to spend time with each other forever.
18. “My mom Andrea started making preserves.”
17. “We’re good parents I swear!”
16. “My dad is the funniest person he knows.”
15. “My brother got divorced for the second time. Parents are joking.”
14. “My mom said this was one of my favorite things to do as a child.”
13. Great Mother’s Day postcard!
12. “I came by to check on the house. As it turns out, my uncle had come before me and left this.”
11. “I texted my husband that I got promoted. He said, ’Look what I can do.’ ”
10. “My nephew said, ’I think the milk has gone bad.’ ”
9. “Parents noticed the change only three months later. They were mad.”
8. “My husband is no longer allowed to go to the craft store alone.”
7. “My uncle is out of town for a month and just got a new TV. Perfect opportunity for a little photoshop prank. He bought it.”
6. “My dad brought me these balloons for my birthday. He’s a dentist, by the way.”
5. “My little niece thought that putting sunglasses and a hat on my dog would be really funny. She was correct.”
4. “Going away for the weekend and asked my husband to pack a bag for our daughter...”
3. This is for my little brother.
2. “My girlfriend asked her grandmother if she’d walk her dog while she was at work. This is what she came home to.”
1. “Yesterday when I was driving home from practice I got pulled over and panicked, and then I looked and saw my dad. He thinks he’s so funny.”
Does your family have a good sense of humor? How do you laugh at each other? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit imgur