15 Couples Whose Love Has Remained the Same Through the Years
One couple is celebrating their 45th anniversary, another has happily built their family and couldn’t imagine a day apart from their 3 daughters, and a wife still comes out to watch her husband go to work, even after 7 years. While some struggle to last with their own version of “the one,” others have mastered the art of love and spent years in the embrace of their loved one.
Bright Side has picked couples who’ve been happily together for years and their photos will make you believe in true love.
1. “1975 vs 2020. My parents have been married and playing music for over 45 years.”
2. My wife and I met 15 years ago today while standing in line for a waterslide.
3. “Together 7 years and she still walks outside to watch me go to work every day. I’m still totally in love with this woman.”
4. Pictures of my parents taken in 1965 and last year
5. “Today is the anniversary of my wife’s passing. As I walked into my shop, I spilled water. She gave me a reminder that today will be just fine.”
6. “My parents in 1980 and 2019”
7. “I’ve been married 6 years now and this is what makes me happy.”
8. “My parents, married for 50 years and still going strong!”
9. “My parents just got married, and I thought I should share a picture. (I’m the guy in the middle).”
10. To celebrate our 50th anniversary, wife & I recreated our wedding pic. She’s wearing the same dress.
11. “My parents 40th wedding anniversary: They’re wearing the same dress, suit, and flowers as they did 40 years ago.”
12. “My parents met and got married in 1987. They made it through several deployments, 20 moves, and 2 kids.”
13. Married within a month of meeting and my mom went blind 10 years in. Dad’s been taking care of her for 30+ years.
14. 48 years together, and their love is still the same
15. When my dad was a soldier, he wrote letters to a random girl from Chicago. This year is my parents’ 48th wedding anniversary.
How long have you and your partner been together? What, according to you, is critical when it comes to making a relationship last?