15 People Who Know the Secret to Keeping Their Partners Happy
Carl Jung once said, “The meeting of 2 personalities is like the contact of 2 chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” That’s why we see people who are in relationships do things that they’ve never done before because they know their partner will be happy. They go to great lengths to keep each other’s love burning and this is because of their unconditional bond.
Bright Side wants you to remember that relationships are 2-way streets and both partners need to be attentive to one another.
1. “I learned how to braid my girlfriend’s hair. This is my best French braid to date.”
2. “I proposed to my boyfriend on the bridge of the Enterprise, he said yes and I couldn’t be happier.”
3. “Mom came home after 8 weeks stuck in India. Here’s Dad, the least romantic man in the world, waiting.”
4. “I got my girlfriend a surprise encounter with a red panda. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her so happy.”
5. “My girlfriend has written me a note every day for 3 years.”
6. “28 roses. One for each year of marriage. Love my romantic honey bun.”
7. “Made my girlfriend a koala cake for her birthday.”
8. “Belated Christmas present. Girlfriend spent the last year knitting this for me.”
9. “Today my girlfriend surprised me after work.”
10. “I gave my wife Lego flowers for her birthday.”
11. “The mixing spatula my girlfriend got me has a quick conversion chart for cooking measurements.”
12. “My girlfriend surprised me with this for Valentine’s Day and I couldn’t be happier.”
13. “Me and my girlfriend got each other the exact same gift for Christmas.”
14. “My boyfriend asked for pie for his birthday, but he didn’t say what kind.”
15. “My girlfriend made me a meat bouquet for Valentine’s Day.”
What is the nicest thing your partner has done for you and what is the most adorable thing you’ve done for them? And what were the reactions like?