10+ Tricks That Help Celebrities Wear Uncomfortable Shoes for Hours and Still Look Stunning
Famous women often have to wear high heels for hours. And to make this experience more comfortable, they use different tricks. They can wear massage insoles, for example, or use a spray that works like a Band-Aid. Today, we would like to share the most effective tricks with you.
- In order to make their shoes more comfortable, some celebrities wear them around the house long before an important event. This is why you can see celebrities on the red carpet whose shoes don’t look brand new. And some celebrities have a favorite pair that they wear to different events.
- But if they have to wear a brand-new pair of shoes, their soles can be scuffed with sandpaper or a nail file to improve traction and avoid embarrassing situations.
- To prevent blisters and chaffing, celebrities may use strips or bandages instead of Band-Aids. They are much softer and dense and protect the skin much better.
- Gel insoles are another way to make your shoes more comfortable. Many of them absorb the shock and reduce the load on the joints while wearing high heels.
- Every celebrity has their own tricks. Dancer Dita Von Teese, for example, gets her shoes wet and then dries them as she walks in them. According to her, it’s a good way to break them in.
- Before hitting the red carpet, Margot Robbie sprays her feet with an anti-inflammatory foot spray. Thanks to the menthol this product contains, it has a pain-relieving effect and reduces unpleasant sensations from wearing uncomfortable shoes.
- Kate Middleton uses soft insoles made of very thin leather that help her wear high heels all day long. They say she has a whole collection of these insoles in different colors.
- Another product that helps to avoid blisters is a spray that works like a Band-Aid but is much easier to use. All you have to do is to spray it on the problem area and an invisible film will cover it in just 45 seconds. This protection will last for hours.
- Celebrity stylist Jason Bolden shared his own trick. If a celebrity doesn’t feel comfortable wearing high heels, they choose some comfortable footwear that they hide under the long skirt of an evening gown. This is what Gal Gadot did at the premiere of Wonder Woman in 2017. She just donned flat sandals under her long dress.
- Stylist Alyssa Sutter recommends her clients choose shoes with a small platform that provides additional support to the foot. Jennifer Lopez often wears heels like this.
- Also, shoes with an ankle strap provide additional support and are quite comfortable to wear.
- If a celebrity wants to wear high boots, stylists also have a trick for them: they use a gentle healing balm that they apply to the skin. This makes it much easier and faster to slide your feet into the boots. And, as we know, every minute counts before an important event.
- Moviemakers also have some tricks. If an actress has to wear high heels according to the script, she dons them only during the scenes where her feet are visible.
- In the remaining time, they wear comfortable flats, slippers, or home shoes. This is what Blake Lively and Leighton Meester did while filming Gossip Girl.
Do you have your own life hacks? Share them in the comments below.