20 Animals That Are Sweeter Than Honey
Witnessing your cat give birth to cute little kittens or getting a warm hug from your dog when you get home — these are moments that can serve as a much-needed rainbow on a rainy day. Animals have the special power of making us laugh when we feel blue or healing us whenever we feel down.
Bright Side believes that animals can make our day and life happier, and here are some that will hopefully get your heart all warm and fuzzy.
1. “Just woke up and discovered I have a strange new plant.”
2. “Our cat, Ada, just gave birth.”
3. “She has a boyfriend.”
4. “I found 3 kittens who lost their mommy. Now they all have new homes. My little guy is snuggled up with me on the couch now. I have a new best friend.”
5. “Saved a magpie’s life a couple of days ago, and we’re buddies now. He comes back daily for treats and some playtime!”
6. “My husband came home early from work. I think they missed him.”
7. “Took in this scared, sweet, pregnant mama after I found her hiding under my motorcycle cover. Now she’s a happy mama of 4 beautiful kittens.”
8. “I think he loves me back.”
9. “Our cats, waiting for their shot at whatever is living under our refrigerator.”
10. “I think our new addition, Juno, and our 6-year-old, Lola, will get on all right.”
11. “It’s dangerous to foster kittens because I want to keep them all. They’re just too adorable, especially when they sleep like this.”
12. “She likes to rest her head there.”
13. “This morning I woke up and found something sprouting from the couch.”
14. “Working remotely is easier now.”
15. “My neighbor’s cat came to show us his toof.”
16. “My neighbor’s dog, Zoe, greets me at the fence whenever I pull into the driveway.”
17. “Friends go for a summer swim!”
18. “Our new kitten, Hope, looking out the window as we leave”
19. “I have this cat that sits every day at 7 AM on a weird car, staring at me. This happens without fail and has been this way for over a year.”
20. “This is how our cat begs for food.”
Do you have a furry best friend that can take all your worries away? Do you think animals can be kinder than humans?