21 Dog Photos That Are Better Than Any Antidepressants
If you were looking for something to help you with sadness or a bad mood, this compilation is exactly what you need. Even the most depressed person can’t resist the charm of puppies and we’re sure that you’ll smile when you see the eyes of 2 dogs looking at a ball in their owner’s hands.
Bright Side knows that everyone needs a little pick-me-up every now and then and animals are a great source for a good mood.
1. “She has a whole farm where she can sit anywhere, yet she chooses to sit on the cat time and time again.”
2. Husky Parkour
3. “My co-worker’s puppy fell asleep on her desk. Not much work got done that day.”
4. Her name is Sammy and she really loves this ball
5. “SHHHHHH... A squirrel...”
6. “Told my dog, Ashe, to sit on the log and this is what I got.”
7. “I looked outside and he wasn’t there. It took me a minute to find him.”
8. “My good boy still enjoys his ball.”
9. “Someone made a new friend on our walk this morning!”
10. “No cage can hold me!”
11. A great place to rest
12. “My dog always brings me a shoe whenever I get home.”
13. Is this a dog or a bat?
14. He doesn’t look like he feels guilty.
15. “Their faces right before I get the tennis ball out...”
16. “Can we buy them all?”
17. “Played with the charcoal bag, and I don’t regret it.”
18. “10 seconds after I explained that they weren’t allowed in the water”
19. “Brought this guy home last night, this is how he fell asleep.”
20. “My sister’s child”
21. “My puppy made some new friends at the dog park today.”
Did these guys manage to improve your mood? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit alexacoh/imgur