26 Animals That Are Way Too Good at Taking It Easy
Stress is bad for sleeping, memory and can also lead to anxiety. There are many ways to get rid of stress. For example, eating. But overeating can be bad for our health too. Another way to ease stress is by getting a pet: psychologists are sure that they help their owners to stay calmer and deal with stressful situations better. That’s why we have collected some photos of animals that know what it means to rest well.
Here at Bright Side, we’re sure that we have something to learn from these relaxed animals.
1. A chicken that is doing just fine
2. The happiest dog in the world
3. “I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed.”
4. He seems to be enjoying the situation.
5. You need to be able to relax no matter what’s around you.
6. “My fosters haven’t quite nailed how to sleep the right way.”
7. The quietest place
8. This is what “relax” means.
9. My cat is cute at any time of day or night."
10. So much enjoyment!
11. “A squirrel fell in love with my stepdad.”
12. “My little girl enjoying her first vacation”
13. The moment you realize that you want to be in this dog’s place:
14. “Never ever release the ball, even when sleeping.”
15. “This duckling cuddled up onto my brother.”
16. The way cats can blend in
17. “My 80-year-old grandpa with my parents’ new adopted Corgi pup”
18. How cute are baby hamsters?
19. Why not?
20. “I found a safe place.”
21. Don’t worry! He is totally okay.
22. “We put some sod in a litter box to help housebreak our puppy. Our cat has claimed it as her own.”
23. The amazing guinea pig!
24. We hope it doesn’t rain...
25. When you want a drink but all the cups are full:
26. “He fell asleep as soon as we got into the car.”
Share the photos of your sleeping pets in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit Werneheisenborg / imgur