10 Times When Royal Family Members Influenced Each Other’s Styles
There’s a term called “enclothed cognition,” which describes the impact that clothes can have on our psychological state. Constantly in the public eye, royals likely need to feel confident, and it can be a little difficult if they have to follow rules when it comes to dressing and their personal styles.
That’s why our Bright Side team wanted to show you 11 times when royals showed us the fashion styles they often like to repeat.
1. Kate Middleton and Princess Mary of Denmark
2. Princess Beatrice and Sophie Winkleman
3. Kate Middleton and Queen Letizia
4. Queen Maxima and Princess Charlene
5. Queen Silvia (mother) and Crown Princess Victoria (daughter)
6. Kate Middleton wearing Princess Diana’s earrings
7. Kate Middleton and Queen Letizia
8. Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia
9. Princess Beatriz (daughter) of York and Sarah Ferguson (mom)
10. Princess Diana and Kate Middleton
Which of the styles in the article were your favorite? Do you think clothes can change the way we feel? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.