14 People Got Into Comical Situations They Just Had to Share
There is nothing like a good laugh to brighten up our day. And some situations go beyond being hilarious, they make us feel as if we’re visiting a surreal world of comedy. They might even challenge our brains at first because they can be so absurd and confusing. But it’s these unique situations that stay engraved in our memory forever. That’s because they will still make us laugh uncontrollably, even if we remember them decades later.
Bright Side believes that humor is the essence of life. We’ll share some situations that will make you experience a long session of laughter.
1. “My nana asked me to fix her phone because ’the outside clock is always showing the wrong time.’”
2. ’’This monkey suddenly appeared and started licking our window.’’
3. ’’My wife asked me why I smelled like a wet dog.’’
4. ’’I asked my crush what she was doing, and she sent me this.’’
5. ’’My boyfriend’s sister tried to fix some broken decorations.’’
6. ’’Police pulled me over, asked me why I keep a baseball bat in my car.’’
7. ’’I live with my grandparents and this is where I found the TV remote this morning.’’
8. ’’My dad after realizing he ate half his sandwich with the wrapper on.’’
9. ’’My 2 friends who are dating just got a place together. The girl and I were out and came back to see this on the wall.’’
10. ’’What the life of a 6’2″ girl is like’’
11. ’’My wife was excited to hear that there was a vegetarian option during the BBQ for Teacher Appreciation Week. It was this.’’
12. ’’Today I’m the only person in the office. I found out that this is the underside of my co-worker’s mouse.’’
13. ’’I cut my own hair the night before picture day when I was 6.’’
14. ’’Our yard ornament was stolen 3 months ago. Today it showed up in our yard, but with a new touch.’’
Do you often find yourself in comical situations? When was the last time you had uncontrollable laughter?
Preview photo credit BloodofHeroes/Imgur
Bright Side/Curiosities/14 People Got Into Comical Situations They Just Had to Share
Share This Article