15+ People With Fantastic Features That Are Truly Hard to Believe
People with unusual physical features have been at the center of attention throughout the history of mankind. In the past, they usually shocked audiences. Today, however, being a bit different from others is, hopefully, praised and fully accepted. Actually, it makes one a more interesting and curious person to know about.
1. Samantha Ramsdell got the Guinness World Record for having the largest female mouth at 2.56 inches (6.5 cm) wide.
2. Nick Stoeberl has the longest tongue that measures 3.97 in (10.1 cm).
3. “My little brother”
4. “It took me 22 years to realize my pinky is a little weird.”
5. “I have pointy elf ears.”
6. “What eye color is this? It changes depending on the lighting and switches from blue to green to gray.”
7. Whoa, that hair!
8. “I usually forget that I’m the only person that I know with those lumps on the pinky fingers.”
9. “I have a birthmark inside my eye.”
10. “I have a scar on my hand of the letter A.”
11. “My son’s spotted hair”
12. Remarkable thumb articulation
13. “T-800 prosthetic — it glows in the dark too.”
14. “Appreciation post while at work”
15. “About a week old and I realized I’ve spawned an elf.”
16. “Having Raynaud’s syndrome is weird.”
17. “I was born with hyperextended elbows. I found this picture from years back.”
18. “My fiancé’s arm hair goes in a fun swirl.”
19. “My vitiligo changes my beard color.”
Have you ever seen anyone with unusual features? If you could change anything about your body, what would it be and why?
Preview photo credit MediaPunch Inc / Alamy Stock Photo, t_icyy / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15+ People With Fantastic Features That Are Truly Hard to Believe
Share This Article