15 Photos That Quickly Fill Our Heart With Warmth
Some things have immense power over our emotions. An autistic boy cuddling his dad the same way for 19 years is a great example of that. When moments like these are captured by a camera lens, they speak directly to our heart. We can go from tearful to cheerful in a matter of seconds.
Bright Side collected a few pics that’ll put a huge smile on anyone’s face.
1. “First time watching The Lion King. Don’t worry, she was laughing about 2 minutes later.”
2. “My grocery delivery notice 😂”
3. “My 3-week-old son just got out of a successful surgery.”
4. “I was strolling down the street when I spotted myself at the bus stop! It’s my first big ad campaign as a commercial model.”
5. “At 92 years young, my granny was the most beautiful bridesmaid. I am so fortunate.”
6. “My mother meeting her new puppy for the first time”
7. “It’s my disabled sister’s 19th birthday. It has been a long time since she smiled like this.”
8. “Decided to treat myself to a trip to Knoxville and picked up a new roommate while I was there.”
9. “This is Otis. He thinks he’s a lap dog. I don’t have the heart to tell him otherwise.”
10. “When we lifted the blanket we saw this underneath.”
11. “Weddings are my absolute favorite but the sparklers sent me over the edge. Pure bliss at my friends’ wedding last night.”
12. “My friend had waited years to see this band in concert, and one of the singers sang her favorite song to her.”
13. “My boyfriend was supposed to be watching the foster kittens. I walked into the living room and saw this.”
14. “I’m stuck outside because a young squirrel ran up to me, climbed in my lap when I knelt to see it, and went to sleep.”
15. “My autistic son uses routine to find comfort. This is one of my favorites. He has snuggled the same way for 19 years.”
What’s the sweetest moment you’ve ever witnessed? Fill the comments with your best tales and photos!
Have some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE, right now. We’ll be waiting in the meantime!