15+ Pics to Prove That Time Goes in Circles and Always Returns to Us
According to scientists, we all perceive time differently. This is because each of us has our own “mind time” which doesn’t depend on passing of hours on clocks and days on calendars, but only in our brain. That’s why, when we get older, time seems to pass by quicker than for a person who is younger. Today’s article will show you how time can play its tricks with our minds and act like a pure sorcerer.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve collected 19 photos from people who saw the tricky maneuvers of time right in their own life. We’d love for you to take a look at them together with us.
1. “My mom in 1966 and today. Still rocking the same shirt 55 years later.”
2. “My brother and I on our ten year apart high school graduations.”
3.“Mom on the left, son on the right. 20 years apart.”
4. “My great grandmother and I, 80 years apart”
5. “My son and I 30 years apart: 2014 on the left, 1984 on the right”
6. “In honor of my grandpa, who passed a year ago, here are pictures of him and grandma about 50 years apart.”
7. “10 years apart”
8. “My parents, pictured 37 years apart. I think they have aged pretty well.”
9.“My dad on his way to a concert, 35 years apart. The shirt still fits!”
10. “My grandfather and I in Tokyo, 73 years apart”
11. “My dad and my son, 70 years’ span”
12. “2 years ago my step dad sat in this spot. This morning, my mom sat in the same spot on our first Father’s Day without him.”
13. “Same place, same cat, two years difference”
14. “On the ferry to Centre Island, 16 years apart”
15. “3 years apart, some things never change.”
16. “Same spot, different centuries”
17. “My sister and I each took a photo of half of our face and put them next to each other. We are 1 1/2 years apart.”
18. “9 years ago and now”
19. “My daughter and I attended each other’s HS graduation, 16 years apart.”
What is the photo that made the strongest impression on you? What photo do you have that shows how time played with you or your family?